Last updated: July 13, 2016
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and e-mail address ("Personal Information").
We may use Personal Information for the following general purposes: to enable you to use our Service; to communicate with you in general; to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our Service; to notify you about special offers and products or other services that may be of interest to you; to otherwise customize your experience with the Service; to solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes, or problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
We may share your information with the following entities:
· To other third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our Services or about products or other services you may find of interest, and we may be compensated for such disclosure. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
· Referring websites. If you were referred to us from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website.
We also may share your information:
· In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
· When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our Service, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
· In connection with any corporate transaction including a merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets or other business transaction.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookie Data and Other Tracking Technology
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Service to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Service from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for the Service on third-party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
When you use our Service through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Service, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Information Third Parties Provide
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Child” or "Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.