Security Staff - Day/Evening/Overnight job in New York
Vacancy has expired
New York, New York - NY Sunrise
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New York - NY|
United States, New York - NY, New York (Show on map)
"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Security team member is responsible for providing security services and ensuring a safe and secure environment for residents, guests and team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Promoting and guarding the community property
- Assessing against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry by unauthorized persons
- Meeting and/or exceeding Sunrise service quality standards
- Two (2) years job related experience preferred
- Fire & Life Safety Director certification preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, decision making and problem solving skills; ability to deal with issues involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- You must be able to contribute in a team based environment and actively participate in community meetings and workshops
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
ref: (115256) 27 days agoBack to search results