Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Georgetowne Place.|
Working at Georgetowne Place truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a housekeeper to join our team.
- Adheres to and conveys philosophy of supporting dignity, privacy, independence, choice, individuality, and a home-like environment for Residents
- Monitors inventory of chemicals, supplies and equipment needed for laundry and housekeeping tasks
- Communicates chemical, supply and equipment needs to Executive Director
- Maintains required records; uses Maintenance Request Log appropriately
- Familiarizes self with cleaning schedules of Residents’ apartments and common areas to assure completion of housekeeping tasks
- Performs housekeeping, janitorial tasks, and minor repairs as assigned
- Assures that other janitorial and repair requests are properly logged and monitors their completion
- Provides laundry services as needed and/or directed
- Observes problems, concerns, and issues observed with Resident units, the community, and the grounds and communicates them appropriately
- Observes changes in Resident status, needs, or preferences and communicates them appropriately
Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in senior living or similar environment
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.