Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at [COMMUNITY]!|
Working at Georgetowne Place truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a QUALIFIED MEDICATION AIDE (QMA) to join our team!
- As a [QMA], you will be responsible for setting up and administering resident medications as ordered by physicians and per professional standards of medication administration, and may supervise CNAs as directed
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and CSL standards
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure
Ideal candidate will:
- Must be licensed in Indiana as a [QMA], and must maintain current and unencumbered licensure
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.